I hear so many people talking about the thread count of their sheets. You know, 100% cotton, the higher the better! I have purchased so many sheets trying to find the perfect one.
I used to have some sheets that I just LOVED. They were crisp, not scratchy, and nice and cool when you slipped between them! I actually almost wore them out I used them so much. Husband swore I never changed the sheets because they were always on the bed! I had to keep telling him that I would just take them off and wash them and put them right back on!
Well, it's been years since those were sent to the place all good sheets go to die! I have spent SO MUCH money trying to find the perfect sheet again.
Last week, when I was on one of my purging binges, I found one of the pillow cases that had come with that set. I thought maybe there would be something on the label that would give me a clue as to what the thread count was or something.
Would you believe that the sheets that I coveted were a cotton and polyester blend? No high thread count, no Egyptian cotton, nothing fancy, just good old cotton and polyester!
I ran out to one of the TJ Maxx type stores that I frequent and guess what? They had some and for a fantastic price.... now I just want to stay in bed all day!
GIRL..i KNOW.. i AM IN LOVE WITH MY all white shabby CHIC BEDDING FROM TARGET!! Seriously, it is the best comforter I have ever owned..sweet dreams my friend1
ReplyDelete