*Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning! Don't know what's come over me, but I feel a great need to purge and clean! Maybe a good thing since I will soon start dragging out all the stuff to decorate for Christmas.
* Went to lunch with some friends and a new neighbor at Atlanta Bread Company. It was a lot of fun and was great getting to know the new girl!
* Helping daughter fill out forms so she can spend her Junior year of high school in France!
* Trying to get a little Christmas shopping done each week.
*Helping son make sure he has everything done for his college applications.
*Planning for Thanksgiving. We are eating with my family this year. This can be good or bad. Normally in an election year it is bad! :(
*Feeling kind of anxious because this school year seems to be flying by!
Busy lady! I too have a similar sort of list and keep cleaning, de-cluttering, painting and making lists.
ReplyDeleteHad one sick daughter in all the midst which slowed me down. That was a good thing.
Our twins will be home next week from college and I can hardly wait!
pve
Junior year in FRANCE!!! Love it! How fabulous!!!
ReplyDelete