Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

I guess we are in a new chapter with no more trick or treating or even wanting to dress in costume to hand out candy! I should be happy to get a photo with a pumpkin! Teenage son looked at me like I was crazy when I told him I wanted a photo on the front steps. And then proceeded to go to his room for the rest of the evening.
We headed over to the cul-de-sac for the annual Halloween get-together. I took my camera but didn't take a single photo! I did meet some new neighbors. A precious family with four children. It was fun but got cold really fast so it wasn't a late night! 
No plans for the weekend which is all right by me!
 

1 comment:

  1. My son doesn't really want to trick or treat anymore either--tear. Atleast my younger son does
    xoox
    SC

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...