Friday, May 18, 2012

Is It Really Friday?

I can't believe that it's Friday already.This week has just been a blur!
Another trip was made to the vet for a recheck. Kitty's stomach wounds are not healing like the vet had hoped. We are still continuing antibiotics and trying to entice him to eat. He has already lost 3 pounds, which doesn't sound like much but it's about 25% of his total weight! 
Since I have been playing nurse to the cat 24/7, the house has fallen into disarray! And wouldn't you know it, I got a text last night around 8:30 requesting a house showing this morning at 10:00! 
Well of course I said yes! And then went into overdrive trying to clean up!
And now I am getting ready for another showing in about 30 minutes. I figured why not? The house was clean! 
Since I missed my weekend away in Hilton Head last weekend, I am looking forward to just a night out with my Pokeno pals on Saturday night! I figure someone else can look after the cat for a few hours!
Final exams start next week for the teens. I will be so glad when school is over! But, then teen son will be a senior next year and man, will that be a crazy whirlwind year!
Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain on trying to keep the house clean for showings. Hope you enjoy your night out, too. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not even kidding..the only thing missing from my Suburban is Yellow paint and a checkered flag!! These last 2 weeks are horrid!! SELL that House!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word...I remember those "of course, you can show the house" mad dashes around. I am not envious in the least bit. Hope you get some good news on the house soon though and the kitty gets better!

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...