I was supposed to go to Hilton Head for a girls weekend but our furry son had a little setback earlier this week. I had to take him back to the vet on Wednesday and they had to flush out his abscess and cut away some of the dead skin around his stomach wounds! Ugh, I couldn't even look! Then he went back all day on Thursday for some IV fluids and then back on Friday to remove the catheter from his arm and a recheck.
So, since I have been the primary caretaker I am home this weekend instead, coaxing him to eat and drink and dispensing his meds twice a day!
He seems to be a little better and is moving around more.
I will be so glad when he is back to normal!
you are a good mother!! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteYou are a good mommy, hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDeletexoxo
SC
Poor guy (and poor you for missing your trip!). I hope your fur child is better soon!
ReplyDelete