- Both teens had dentist appoinments. Of course on different days!
- Teen daughter had an orthodontist appointment. Which resulted in another appoinment in a few weeks for them to take off three brackets and wires, then she will leave and go to the dentist to have him remove the bonding from where she chipped her teeth from her bicycle accident almost two years ago, then back to orthodontist for the brackets and wires to be replaced! And of course I agreed to a day when I actually am scheduled at Middleton Place! Hopefully someone will switch with me.
- Husband left me with his car on Wednesday and of course it was on dead empty! I went to fill it up and was trying to get to the passenger side by stepping over the gas hose. My foot caught the hose and I kept going! I fell smack down on the cement! Hit my shoulder on the little raised cement thing that the gas pumps are on! Scraped one knee and both elbows and my knuckles! Thank goodness no one was around! I just knew if there was anyone watching they would have videoed it and posted it on you tube! That night I searched "crazy woman falls at gas pump" just to be sure! ;)
- Went to book club on Tuesday night. It was a lot of fun. We had read Tina Fey's book Bossypants. I am hosting next month and we are reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. It sounds interesting.
- Some girl has been calling our house around midnight and asking for our teen son! She called Wednesday night and then called three times last night! The last time husband got on the phone and let her have it! And son doesn't even know who she is!
- We are closing on the mountain house on the 12th! We were talking about it the other day and teen son asked what house we were talking about. He stayed at my parent's when we went to look at it and then we really didn't talk much about it when he was around. I guess we forgot to tell him we were buying it!
- Had someone look at the house today. They were supposed to be here between 11:00 and noon. At noon they still weren't here and I was getting pissed. A few minutes after the scheduling center called and wanted to know if they could still come, they were running behind. I said come on! Fingers crossed!
Friday, March 2, 2012
My Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sorry, but I had to laugh at your week. From that little gas pump incident to the late night caller I think you deserve a calm weekend.
ReplyDeletepve
CH did the same thing to me a couple of weekends ago: We had to switch cars for the weekend. I made sure he had a full tank, but his was almost on empty!
ReplyDelete