Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Eve

(Some of the guys, including husband on the far end, digging into the oysters!)

(A table of neighbors)

We headed to our house at the lake for New Years Eve. We live in a small gated community and all that happen to be around get together for a NYE party every year. It's alot of fun and we normally have an oyster roast and then everyone brings a dish to share.
This year I made Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. Oh, they are so good!
We have one neighbor that buys around $600 worth of fireworks and sets them off at midnight. Well, apparently one of the homeowners complained on the 4th of July that stuff hit his roof, so no fireworks this year! :( We did watch those that a nearby restaurant/bar did, but they weren't as good as ours normally are!
I took three photos and then my camera battery died! And, I can't find the battery charger! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends had this to say...