We went to my sister's house for brunch. They found this halloween decoration that was being thrown out and decided to take it home and use it for christmas. (This is the sister and her husband who have no children.) It's hard to tell but the top two ghosts are sharing a set of antlers!
The day after christmas it started snowing! We were in Myrtle Beach visiting with the inlaws. In their back yard is a little pond that had some swans in it. I was trying to capture the snow falling and the swans, but you can only see the back of one(right by the tree) as it started swimming away.
We had a wonderful holiday. It was great visiting with family, going out for breakfasts with husband the week he was home from work and going to afternoon movies with him!
Now, I have to get busy and start taking down the decorations, I normally don't until the Epiphany.
Happy New Year!
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeleteAll my best to you and your family for a wonder 2011!
I usually don't take my decorations down until the weekend after Epiphany. I like to enjoy them until I have to put them up!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great Christmas!