Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Pleasant Surprise!


I was looking for an off-white roman shade for daughter's room at the lake and decided to make a quick run to JC Penney to see what they had. As I pulled up to the store I saw the above sign at the doorway and immediately my heart started beating a little faster!
When I got inside I forgot all about the roman shade and was on a mission to see why they had a Sephora sign on the outside of the building! It seems that they have a "mini" Sephora right smack in the middle of the first floor! I'll take mini over none any day!
I was able to pick up one of my favorites while I was in there:
I love to keep a little tin on my bedside table to use on my cuticles before I go to sleep!
Oh, and I did find a roman shade, and it was 50% off! Yea!

3 comments:

  1. I love Rosebud Salve too! It is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone gave me a tin of Rosebud Salve and I had no idea what to do with it. Now I know to use it on my cuticles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding? In one of OUR JC Penney stores? Which mall??

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...