Great minds think alike, I had one as well!! Yummy fallish taste! Going to Daniel Island the weekend of the 22nd, my combo team is competing in STATES!!
I love the picture on your blog header... looks so beautiful there! I'm so glad we both share a love for Pumpkin Spice Lattes. The cooler it gets here, the more I crave them. Have a great night!
I LOVE pumpkin spice lattes! Not real crazy about Panera's, bring on Starbuck's! :D
ReplyDeleteHad mine a week ago! LOVE. xoxo
ReplyDeleteGreat minds think alike, I had one as well!! Yummy fallish taste! Going to Daniel Island the weekend of the 22nd, my combo team is competing in STATES!!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture on your blog header... looks so beautiful there! I'm so glad we both share a love for Pumpkin Spice Lattes. The cooler it gets here, the more I crave them. Have a great night!
ReplyDelete