Friday, September 10, 2010

I Couldn't Believe My Eyes!


Would you believe my local W*l-M*rt carries this line now? That almost made my trip in to that place worth while! Needless to say, I stocked up!
Have a great weekend! I am hoping to stay around the house. Husband called a little bit ago and thought it would be great to go to the NC mountains this weekend. I declined. Maybe next month!

3 comments:

  1. I love this stuff, but always have a hard time finding the lavendar fabric softener which is my absolute favorite. I actually had to order it online because it's always sold out in the store. Our Target carries it, I'll have to check the dreaded Wmart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Our Target is carrying it again, too! Whoo-hoo! I love Mrs. Meyer's and use it all the time!

    In fact, I can't wait for the Iowa Pine scent to come out for the holidays. I just love it!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is good news. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...