Where did the week go?
Oh, I remember...
One day was spent getting ready for and setting up the principal's luncheon at daughter's school. Which went very well! Except for the new beverage dispenser that I brought to put the iced tea in which had a sloooooow leak! If it hadn't been a private lunch meeting and I could have monitored the situation I would have be okay with it. As it was I had to instruct our principal what to do if the leaky spout got worse. Today I am ordering replacement spouts for three of my glass dispensers!
One lunch this week spent at a cute little place in our downtown planning the christmas party/lunch for the middle school teachers. (Paula you would LOVE it at daughter's school! We treat our teachers like they hung the moon! Which they pretty much did in our opinion!)
One evening spent at women's club making arrangements using clippings found in our yards...it's a lot harder than you would think!
One day spent driving to court house in town at the lake to file liens against two properties in our lake house neighborhood. I am HOA president and these homeowners are WAY behind in their quarterly dues and the houses are for sale and don't want to be stuck without these much needed funds!
One afternoon spent with son who had a half day of school. We went to lunch at the restaurant of his choice to reward some good choices he has been making. And since he is 15 and constantly eats, food is always a good reward for him!
Sprinkle in the daily clothes washing and house cleaning and driving kids to and from activities and BAM....the week is gone!
I feel the same way. The days are flying by.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
Hugs!
Kat
Your week sounds like a good one except for the court part.
ReplyDeleteYou are right that I would love to be a teacher at your school. American education week is coming soon and our parent volunteers do a very nice luncheon for us that week. It is such a treat for us to eat in the library instead of the cafeteria!
Enjoy your weekend!