We spent Thanksgiving and the day after at my friend from college's farm in Georgia. My roommate from college and her husband and children were also there. The weather was perfect and we had such a great time catching up.
Unfortunately my camera battery was dead so I got no photos! I had specifically charged my battery the night before we were to leave and when I put it in the camera I must have accidently turned it on! But, you would think with everyone else there would be someone that could get a few photos to share...not a chance! It was like we were in the bermuda triangle of cameras! The hostesses camera died after taking one photo and when roommate went to get her camera it just wouldn't take a picture! Daughter ALWAYS has her camera with her, but not this time! There were several opportunities for our christmas card photo and I was so disappointed that I couldn't take one!
When we got home on Friday night husband and I thought we would go to the movies to see Blind Side. Every show was sold out! And not just for that movie, for every movie that was playing except for New Moon! We decided to just head back home, which was really fine with me. I am not a big movie goer. I don't like to hear others moving around and I don't like sitting right beside someone I don't know! I'm weird that way!
The rest of the weekend was noneventful. We did watch the Clemson game on Saturday and were very disappointed in their loss.
This week I have to start baking desserts for the neighborhood women's club christmas dinner. I am making mini red velvet cupcakes, pecan tassies, and molasses crinkles. If I have time I may make some sea-salt caramels.
Can you believe that tomorrow is the first of December?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Friends had this to say...