Still dreary here and now it's cold! But I love to be able to put on a sweater and something other than flip-flops!Got up this morning, grabbed a coffee to go and did some serious shopping! Can you say 3/4 of the way finished with Christmas shopping? YES!!
While I was busy crossing off my list, I just had to pick up a little something for myself! And since I was all out of my favorite body wash, I stopped in the new Ulta that opened last week and treated myself!
I've got to get busy planning the table for Thanksgiving! After the horrible dinner last year with my family, we are doing Thanksgiving with people we actually like this year! We are heading to my friend's farm where we will be met my one of my college roommates and her family.
I am in charge of desserts and the table settings and decorations. We thought since we have such great weather here we would take advantage and plan to put tables outside! I am thinking burlap tablecloths, tea stained napkins that I will paint with some sort of thanksgiving-y thing...just can't decide what exactly I want for the centerpiece(s)
I have always loved this basket of pears with the greenery, so I am thinking I may do my take on this! Decisions, decisions!One another subject, do you live near an IKEA? Next week I am going to drive 3 hours to the closest one to me with a friend. We are taking her vehicle which has plenty of room to bring back some great things! I can't wait!
Just remembered that I need to order some things online for gifts... have a great day!
I live in ATL and there's one right by Georgia Tech. It's a zoo, but there's TONS of cheap stuff, that's for sure. And I'm really good at putting the stuff together now. But although they have tons of cheap stuff, I never go there unless I'm buying something for the girls.
ReplyDeleteDo you think I said "tons" and "cheap stuff" enough times? Sheesh, I need to proofread before I post.
ReplyDeleteI'm about done with my Christmas shopping too! Just a couple more things for the kids and some stocking stuffers.
ReplyDelete