We decided to take a quick day trip to Myrtle Beach, where the inlaws live and BIL was visiting.
Hubby and his brother took the kids to the water park while MIL and I went to lunch and did a little shopping.
In all the years we have visited, we have never done the "touristy" stuff! I don't even like to go to the beaches there, too crowded and too many scary people. But, this visit, since the 7 year old nephew was there, we decided to make a trip to Medival Times. I'll have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!
I was a little worried about the smell and the dust, but there was neither!
~Steph
My boys all went on field trips to Medival times, I think maybe 5th grade.
ReplyDeleteThat was one field trip I did not sign up to go on!! ;)
We have one here in the ATL area and DOTR always wants to go because he went to something similar when he was in London....in 1983! I've always managed to talk him out of it!
ReplyDeleteOh my, Myrtle Beach. My sister's husband's family meets there every other year for a family beach trip. She's always trying to get us to go along. No thank you very much.
This such an old post, I am not sure you will see but I venture to say you need to see another part of the beach. Our beaches are the most beautiful . Come back to see us!
ReplyDeletehttp://claudiafarmer.blogspot.com