Today was registration and now the phone is ringing off the hook with phone calls to compare class schedules! Plus, both kids have been on the computer posting their schedules for friends to see!
I had my first committee meeting this afternoon to plan the back to school breakfast for the teachers! Though, just one meeting and everything is planned and committee members are ready for action!
We are trying to fit in last minute trips. I'm thinking one of the trips should be somewhere very relaxing.
Still have to buy school supplies and look for clothes to start the year off.
Spent yesterday ordering new leotards and tights for daughters dance classes. How can such little pieces of fabric be so expensive?
Still waiting for her new pointe shoes to come in, they were ordered over 3 weeks ago!
Want to get away to the lake, but just don't think it's going to happen anytime too soon! :(
Hubby is at tennis match and all is pretty quiet here... might just be time for a bubble bath!
~Steph

I hate that schools start so early now-a-days. I would like to go back after Labor Day every year. Good luck with all of the last minute preparations.
ReplyDeleteIf I knew that you were a dance mom, it had slipped my mind. THAT is something to which I can relate well.
ReplyDeleteIt would have been fun to meet you, had your weekend getaway been last weekend. Have a wonderfully relaxing trip.
The summer DID fly by didn't it?
ReplyDelete