I love my old silver tray and containers that I use in my bathroom. They are tarnished and the tray is pitted, but I love them anyway!
And in keeping with the "old" theme, I love the Boots Cleansing Milk and the Skin Tonic! They come in old fashioned looking glass bottles and they have such an old fashioned smell! They remind me of my grandmother. The scent of the Cleansing Milk is Geranium and the Skin Tonic is Damask Rose.
Oh boy, I have such a long list of "To-Dos" that I have to tackle today... most of them are phone calls and those are the ones I dislike the most. I don't know why, but just the thought of sitting down and dialing the phone makes my head hurt!
~Steph
ugh, I hate having to make dreaded phone calls. Even though I'm on my own turf & in my own element, calling someone I'd rather not talk to just cancels all that out. The older I get, the less tolerant I am of making uncomfy phone calls. I'm such a weenie that way!
ReplyDelete