Would you believe that I could only finish half of the sandwich and half of the fries!? Daughter ordered a bowl of Crab Bisque and we brought half of it home too! We were both stuffed and asked for it to be wrapped up.
I'm thinking that the leftovers aren't sounding too bad right about now!
The children and I are heading to the lake tomorrow morning. My sister is coming to visit for a few days with her two little boys. It should be a lot of fun. The little boys just love their "big" cousins! We'll be back on Wednesday evening.
~Steph
Hi Steph, I hope you have a great time at the lake. Your brunch sounds really good, and I also love sweet potato fries. Yum. Have fun and talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteallison
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com
I adore sweet potato fries. Yum-oh!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the lake.
Hugs!
Kat
Sweet potato fries are yummy. I also love sweet potato pancakes. I used to frequent a restaurant that served the pancakes every fall. I wish they'd give out the recipe.
ReplyDeleteAh...Magnolias. LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete