Yesterday the youngest turned 18! That just seems crazy to me. I can remember the day she was born like it was yesterday! This time next year she will be a freshman in college! Yikes!
She doesn't like cake, so she found a recipe for a cookie cake. It was so simple but really turned out good! You make a sugar cookie dough and add sprinkles, press it into a pie plate and bake. Then I whipped up some frosting and piped it around the edges and sprinkled with those little colored nonpareils.
We are hitting the road tonight to head to Pittsburgh to my cousins wedding. I am dreading the drive, but I can't wait for the wedding! It's an Italian/Polish wedding, so you know it's going to be a great reception after! Plus there is going to be a cookie table! Anyone familiar with those? I'll tell you all about it when I get back.....


What a festive choice for a celebration! I love cookie cakes!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful young lady! I much rather have a cookie cake!
ReplyDelete