Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Not trying to be a brat, but can you see that temp? That was as I was driving to the lake yesterday! I think this time last week it was around 35 degrees! I hate schizophrenic weather!

I had to get the oil changed on my car. They let me know that I needed new tires, which I already knew as husband had told me to call around this week and get prices. Yeah, one new tire is $283. I need four. And that price is before you add in the cost to put them on the car! Yikes, not what I wanted to be spending money on!

A Marshall's opened a couple miles away from my house. I decided to make a quick trip over to check it out. It was crazy! You couldn't even get a parking space and people were actually pushing and shoving for free popcorn and a cookie! No thanks, I made a bee-line back to my car and left. And, I wasn't even there for the popcorn or cookies!

Tomorrow is pokeno night with the girls. I am looking forward to going. I don't think there is going to be a big crowd. That's fine by me.

I started going to a bible study for moms at my church. It meets on Thursday nights. I didn't go tonight, I kind of feel that I am not getting out of it what I had hoped. But, now I feel really guilty for not going! Ugh, I guess I'll give it another chance next week before I totally bail.

What's on your mind?




1 comment:

  1. Tires are so expensive! I get it-your car needs them but very pricey! My car has its 30,000 service appt Saturday. I'm sure it will be costly!

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...