So we found out our appointment at the French consulate in Atlanta is Monday morning at 9:00am! That's really a good time for us, as we can drive to the upstate on Sunday and spend the night at my parent's or at our little cabin up there. I voted to stay at the cabin, but daughter is afraid that someone might be there (as I swear they were between Christmas and June!). So I am thinking it will be at my parent's house.
I am going crazy trying to make sure I have all of the paperwork for her visa! I have emailed and called our support person numerous times to make sure I have everything in order. I feel like if I have something wrong, it will be like that episode of Seinfeld with the Soup Nazi, and it will be "NO VISA FOR YOU!" Keep your fingers crossed for us! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Friends had this to say...