Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Facts

*Tuesday I started training at my new job! I had to laugh because they are teaching me how to open the House Museum and most of what I had to do was sweep and dust! I don't even like to do that in my own house! ;)
*Wednesday teen daughter started two online classes, American Literature and Algebra II. I feel like I am taking the classes too!
*Tropical storm Andrea decided to come by! Luckily we didn't get any damage here in my neck of the woods. 
*Today the sun is actually shinning and I think I can actually see blue sky! It's been awhile.
*Tomorrow morning teen daughter is taking the ACT. She wanted to take it once before she leaves for France. I told her that if she gets a certain score I will buy her a pair of Jack Rogers in clemson colors. Is it wrong to bribe your kids to do well on ? I don't think so! :)
*My To Do list is starting to dwindle!
*My family is coming down to Fripp Island for the week, starting Sunday. Since my parents sold their beach house they have decided to find a place to rent for a week in the summer and everyone get together. With all the checks that have been flying out our door, I just couldn't find extra money to go in with them! Husband doesn't like the beach and wouldn't take off work to spend it with my family (which I totally understand) and teen son didn't want to miss work since he'll be off most of the next week to go to his college orientation. So that just left daughter and I. And I just said no. We will go visit next saturday and celebrate Father's Day then.
*So glad it's the weekend!
Have a good one! 
(The House Museum at Middleton Place)

2 comments:

  1. We will be in Fripp the first week of July and hopefully again the week of the 22nd of July. My parents will be there all month. We plan to spend some time in Charleston too. I hope we get to meet up. I wish you were getting more time in Fripp. You know it is heaven on earth there. My husband doesn't like the beach either.. well enough to take weeks at a time off to sit on it.. so I get it xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...