Friday, September 21, 2012

And the Celebrating Continues...




It was a sweet 16th birthday for daughter! She doesn't like cake, so we had a cookie cake instead.
Her brother gave her a dress to wear to Clemson games, too bad she didn't have it last Saturday when she went! Though I should show you the dress she "made" to wear.... I'll have to look through her photos to see if I can find one and post it. It was pretty cute!
The highlight was getting a new camera! She is such a shutterbug and wanted a good digital camera instead of the point and shoot that she has. I think she was pretty happy with what she got!
And today we leave for Myrtle Beach for the rest of the birthday celebration! The weather should be perfect.
Have a relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend..wait! Don't you live at the beach?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...