Monday, August 20, 2012

1st Day of School

Well, the teens have started school. 
Teen son started his Senior year and daughter started her sophomore year. 
I was kind of excited for teen son to be a Senior, but now I am starting to feel kind of anxious! It seems like time goes too fast and I feel like graduation will be here before we know it. 
We have a few colleges to visit in the near future, though with what he wants to major in, he is somewhat limited here in our state. So we've got a lot of work ahead of us and, even with the anxiety on my part, I am excited for the next chapter!


 

2 comments:

  1. Oh love the "first day" photos and my you have some gorgeous kids!:)
    Good luck with the college thing...one step at a time. Like I would know, ha. I'm just working on middle school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, back to school pics! Love
    xoox
    SC

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...