Friday, April 13, 2012

47


Yep, another year older!
And it does not bother me one bit!
I am still waiting to start feeling like a grown up.... maybe you never do?!
The photo is of the birthday card I received from my in-laws.... the same one for the past three years! I think that is so funny! I would never say anything to them because I am just so happy they think enough of me to even send me a card and a gift. But it makes me wonder....
Did my MIL grab a big hand full of the same card or does she go out each year, see this one and think "It's Perfect!" Either way I love them to pieces and already went and spent my bday money on a new handbag!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Friend..Love the birthday card..sss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting to feel grown up! Funny about the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated bday. Hope you had a nice weekend. My dad's bday is also on the 13th.

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...