The whole family went to see Wicked last night. It was one of those Best of Broadway shows. I had not seen it on Broadway, but this was a fantastic performance! I think even teenage son, who went kicking and screaming, might have liked it too!
Our little kitty is slowly healing, He has two broken ribs and four bites on his lower body. The vet shaved around the wounds so they could make sure he didn't need stitches. I have an antibiotic ointment that has to be applied twice daily. He also has to take an antibiotic PILL once a day! Luckily husband was able to get it in him without much drama!He is just pitiful but I am hoping for a full recovery! I thought the dogs that did this were from an yucky neighborhood down the road from us, but I noticed some signs in our neighborhood for lost dogs and the description matches that of the dogs that I saw attacking our cat! I called and left a message, let's see if they call back. And, in the message i didn't say what I would have really liked to have said to them!

poor little Kitty!! i am dying to go to Broadway and see a play..but a lot of local theatre does a great job as well!!
ReplyDelete