Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I am Ready for a New Day!

I have recently started having anxiety attacks, most of which hit me in the middle of the night!
Last night I was awake dealing with one for a couple hours! UGH!
Then, I woke up this morning to find out that my uncle died early this morning after just being diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer less than two weeks ago! :(
Payers to my cousins!
I am ready for tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your uncle. My mother-in-law fought pancreatic cancer for 15 months. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry about your Uncle!! I, too have been having the same thing..racing heart..yada yada..I am guessing pre menopause for me soon to be 48...could it be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear about your uncle. Pancreatic cancer seems to be one of the worst ones.

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...