I am not a big lover of Valentine's Day. I don't want flowers just because you think you have to buy them for me, same with going out to dinner, gifts, etc!
I have been fortunate to have a husband that does sweet and loving things all through out the year, so Valentines is just a card giving holiday in our books.
He left a cute card on the counter for me in the morning. I made his favorite meal for supper last night... we had shrimp and pasta and grilled lobster tails. I made our favorite Key Lime Pie for dessert. I made cards for he and the teens. I always have a little something for them along with their card and this year daughter got a cute little pink bracelet and son got a McDonald's gift card. And there were cute cupcakes to eat along with their after school snacks.
How was your Valentine's Day?
I have been fortunate to have a husband that does sweet and loving things all through out the year, so Valentines is just a card giving holiday in our books.
He left a cute card on the counter for me in the morning. I made his favorite meal for supper last night... we had shrimp and pasta and grilled lobster tails. I made our favorite Key Lime Pie for dessert. I made cards for he and the teens. I always have a little something for them along with their card and this year daughter got a cute little pink bracelet and son got a McDonald's gift card. And there were cute cupcakes to eat along with their after school snacks.
How was your Valentine's Day?
sounds EXACTLY like ours, but since I have been sick and middle girly had BB playoffs and oldest girly was signing up for IB program(do y'all have that) he brought home a pizza..I had soup!! I did get a nice pandora soccer ball bead. hmmm, what about that red hot heart??
ReplyDeleteSounds like the perfect Valentine's day! Not over the top or anything. I like Valentine's Day purely for the pink and red and heart decorations :)
ReplyDeleteJust the kind of Valentine's day I like, sweet-simple-thoughtful!
ReplyDelete