It seems I don't have a minute to spare lately!
Last night was book club. We had read Skipping Christmas and three short stories by Truman Capote. They were great short reads for the holidays. It was the first time I had read the Truman Capote stories and they were really good. Had a good time discussing them and drank way too much wine! It ended up being a late night and I am paying for it today!
Last night was book club. We had read Skipping Christmas and three short stories by Truman Capote. They were great short reads for the holidays. It was the first time I had read the Truman Capote stories and they were really good. Had a good time discussing them and drank way too much wine! It ended up being a late night and I am paying for it today!

We had a house showing Monday night and one this morning. So far no offers! I am starting to get tired of the whole thing. I am so glad we are not in a position where we have to sell, but I just want it all to be over!
I am hosting Pokeno at my house Friday night, I am kind of glad that out of the 23 women, only 13 including me will be there. I still have to decide on a dessert to make. I am making an assortment of salads for our meal. The wine has been purchased and because someone has been looking at the house this week it is in tip-top shape!
I had to be at a scheduling meeting for teen son at his high school this morning, We are selecting courses for his last year of high school! EEK! He has decided to take some dual credit courses so he can go ahead and get some general education requirements out of the way before he even starts college.
I thought next week would be a quiet week, but my sisters and I are planning a surprise 80th birthday party for our dad to be held next Saturday. And then since we will be in the area, we have scheduled with a realtor to look at some little houses in the western corner of SC!
Maybe I can relax the first week of February!
I had to be at a scheduling meeting for teen son at his high school this morning, We are selecting courses for his last year of high school! EEK! He has decided to take some dual credit courses so he can go ahead and get some general education requirements out of the way before he even starts college.
I thought next week would be a quiet week, but my sisters and I are planning a surprise 80th birthday party for our dad to be held next Saturday. And then since we will be in the area, we have scheduled with a realtor to look at some little houses in the western corner of SC!
Maybe I can relax the first week of February!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Friends had this to say...