Happy 15th Birthday!
We are celebrating teenage daughter's birthday with a meal of mussels in a white wine sauce over fresh pasta. Instead of a traditional birthday cake she asked for a strawberry cheesecake, which was baked last night and is cooling in the fridge.
We are heading to the lake for a family celebration tomorrow. Both sets of grandparents and assorted aunts and uncles and cousins will be visiting.
So glad the weather has turned cooler, it will be perfect weather for the weekend celebration!

I can't believe it's her birthday again already. Where does the time go?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your sweet daughter. I hope her 15th year is the best! :)
Happy birthday to your adorable daughter. I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating at the lake.
ReplyDeleteOh could she be any cuter? Job well done Mommy! xo
ReplyDeleteOh how beautiful she is and what a nice celebration you must have had!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter is 12 and I am treading lightly....the mood swings are up and down. Guess it is normal~
pve