Husband, teenage daughter and her friend had a great time at the Clemson game on Saturday. Though, it was hot as Hades! Husband said he thought that was the hottest game he had ever been to!
I got the little sundress finished just in time for daughter to wear. It was a little longer than she would have liked, but I told her we could shorten it a bit after the fact. I got some purple grosgrain ribbon to use as a little tie and thought the whole thing looked pretty cute.... especially since I didn't even have a pattern to go by!
This week starts the birthday celebrations in our house! Husband's was yesterday, son's is Thursday and daughter's is a week from Friday! We will soon be overrun with cake, and that's something I don't need!
It's perfect! I'm sure that she received many compliments!
ReplyDeleteThe dress looks great. Perfect for a football game in the heat! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthdays to everyone!
PRECIOUS dress! I love the length... but to make these kids happy... cut it in half! I am always telling my daughter , "PULL your skirt own!"
ReplyDeleteLOL!
You made that dress?! So cute! Perfect gameday outfit
ReplyDeleteI agree with your hubby wholeheartedly. I have never been to such a scorching hot game.
ReplyDeleteOh that's ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDelete