Last Friday the teens and I drove up to Myrtle Beach to pick up our cousin, who was visiting from Miami. I thought it would be fun for her to spend a few days with us and her cousins that are around her age.
She is such a sweet girl! I think she enjoyed being a part of our family for awhile!
I drove her back to Myrtle Beach on Tuesday, then came back and went to registration for school.
Of course neither schedule was correct, so we did some schedule change requests and hope to have everything straight by the first day of school.
We had our first showing of the house on Saturday. Didn't hear anything, so guess it didn't suit them.
Stopped at the new Trader Joe's that opened up near the house on my way back from Myrtle Beach and was able to get a few things I have been wanting to try. The store just opened on Friday and it was still crazy crowded on Tuesday. I may hold off a few more weeks before I venture back!
Have lot's of dentist appointments and such to take care of before school starts back on the 15th.
Where did the summer go?
She is such a sweet girl! I think she enjoyed being a part of our family for awhile!
I drove her back to Myrtle Beach on Tuesday, then came back and went to registration for school.
Of course neither schedule was correct, so we did some schedule change requests and hope to have everything straight by the first day of school.
We had our first showing of the house on Saturday. Didn't hear anything, so guess it didn't suit them.
Stopped at the new Trader Joe's that opened up near the house on my way back from Myrtle Beach and was able to get a few things I have been wanting to try. The store just opened on Friday and it was still crazy crowded on Tuesday. I may hold off a few more weeks before I venture back!
Have lot's of dentist appointments and such to take care of before school starts back on the 15th.
Where did the summer go?
The summer has literally flown by!! I loooove TRader Joes!! Can I recommend, their four cheese pizza, mac and cheese balls, orange chicken (frozen) and carrot cake cookies with frosting!
ReplyDelete