Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School

I can't believe that our summer break is OVER!
Today the teens went back to school.
Daughter started high school! I can't believe I don't have a middle schooler any more.
Son is beginning his junior year. I can only pray that it is better than his sophomore year.
Traffic was crazy going to school. I really hope our house sells soon so we can move to the neighborhood that is close to school. Instead of it taking 40 minutes to go five miles and back, it will only take 5 minutes round trip!
Can't wait to hear all about their first day!



4 comments:

  1. I know! I am in shock school has started! Crazy I tell you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time really flies, I am boo-hooing over the fact summer is over! I feel your pain with the school travel, sure take a chunk out of the day! You have some good-looking kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that it is back to school time, either. I hope the school year is a great one for both of your teens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to your back to schoolers! Junior year is an important year.
    Our twins are off to college soon!
    pve

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...