Monday, June 20, 2011

Still waiting for carpet installation to be finished!
But did hear that the new piece has come in, just waiting for installers to call to schedule.
The new stove. What a nightmare!
After ordering it on Memorial day, after a couple delays it finally arrived last Thursday.
Since the installer gave an estimate of $500 to install, husband said "Thanks, but no Thanks!"
He thought he could find some "handy" friends that could get it done for less.
After seven hours(cabinets had to be cut and counter tops too), it was almost installed when I walked into the kitchen and said "That's not the right one!"
I thought husband was going to die! He said "How can it not be the right one?" I told him the oven door isn't right. Looked online and the photo is different from the oven that is in my kitchen. Long story short, I ended up keeping it, even though I don't like it, and Sears gave me 10% back to help ease my unhappiness! I just hope this house sells fast and I don't have to look at it too long!
Went to an open house yesterday to take a peak at a house that had just come on the market. It fit my criteria for "downsizing" but I think it was too small for us. It was so cute, and it will be perfect for some family, just not us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends had this to say...