It is teacher appreciation week, so yesterday we had a lunch for the teachers at daughter's middle school.
This was my last event as Hospitality Chairman at the school since daughter will be moving on to high school next year.
We went with a Mexican theme and served Chicken Enchilada Casserole, Spinach Salad, Lemon Pound cake with strawberries and served Mock-Sangria and water to drink. We even had a couple unexpected donations of Pad Thai and Spring Rolls, made by two of our mothers! It wasn't Mexican, but it was GOOD!
I think I can honestly say a good time was had by all!
And, that was just one more weight lifted off my shoulders!
This was my last event as Hospitality Chairman at the school since daughter will be moving on to high school next year.
We went with a Mexican theme and served Chicken Enchilada Casserole, Spinach Salad, Lemon Pound cake with strawberries and served Mock-Sangria and water to drink. We even had a couple unexpected donations of Pad Thai and Spring Rolls, made by two of our mothers! It wasn't Mexican, but it was GOOD!
I think I can honestly say a good time was had by all!
And, that was just one more weight lifted off my shoulders!
You are so nice to do this and I know that it was much appreciated by the teachers. How lucky were they to get a nice lunch and get to eat outside??
ReplyDeleteOh, it looks perfect. The teachers do truly love having some unexpected treats!
ReplyDelete