This week I was buried under work for the HOA at our lakehouse of which I am the President!
The Board came up with a new budget for next year and also decided that our monthly fees needed to be raised in order to cover all our costs. Let me tell you, people started acting like they had NO sense! I won't even go into detail, but it wasn't pretty. Though, the new budget and fee increase passed, so suck it up buttercup!
I also had to write a lien to place on one of the properties. I had no clue what I was doing until my favorite attorney friend gave me some free advise!
We decided this week to go away for the whole Thanksgiving holiday instead of just Thursday and Friday. Called the kennel for diabetic kitty, of course this late in the game there was "no room at the inn"! UGH! Sweet talked my neighbor into coming over for a crash course in administering insulin shots to a cat! I owe her BIG time! We start lessons on Sunday and I fee sure she will be pretty confidant by the time we leave on Wednesday.
No plans for this evening, other than opening a bottle of wine and enjoying a glass or two!
Have a fun and relaxing weekend!
The Board came up with a new budget for next year and also decided that our monthly fees needed to be raised in order to cover all our costs. Let me tell you, people started acting like they had NO sense! I won't even go into detail, but it wasn't pretty. Though, the new budget and fee increase passed, so suck it up buttercup!
I also had to write a lien to place on one of the properties. I had no clue what I was doing until my favorite attorney friend gave me some free advise!
We decided this week to go away for the whole Thanksgiving holiday instead of just Thursday and Friday. Called the kennel for diabetic kitty, of course this late in the game there was "no room at the inn"! UGH! Sweet talked my neighbor into coming over for a crash course in administering insulin shots to a cat! I owe her BIG time! We start lessons on Sunday and I fee sure she will be pretty confidant by the time we leave on Wednesday.
No plans for this evening, other than opening a bottle of wine and enjoying a glass or two!
Have a fun and relaxing weekend!
I'm sipping, too. I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving vay-cay! Glad you found someone to watch the kitty. :)
ReplyDeleteIf you're around on Monday, stop by my blog. I'm hosting the most fantastic giveaway ever.
Take care!