Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Saturday was my mom's 68th birthday.
She and my dad happened to be at their house on the Isle of Palms, so we went over for a birthday dinner that I prepared! I figured it was easier to go see them, that way I have control over when the visit is over! I made stuffed shells at my house and just had to heat them up when we got there. Unfortunately I had such a busy week that I only had time to swing by the Piggly Wiggly to pick up some cupcakes. The teens thought they were great! And no one else really complained either.
My parents have just recently returned from a 6,000 mile trip around the US and we were able to see all the photos they took along the way. They were gone for 4 weeks and had lots of adventures to tell us about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends had this to say...