Yum!! I'll be looking for those. I just finished Dead End Gene Pool and loved it! I wish I could make myself clean up, I just put it off!
Those look delicious. I love hummus, too.We don't have a Publix where I live, but I'll check some of the grocery stores in my area.Thanks!
I am just so jealous you have a Publix...that is one of the things most missed after our move!
Friends had this to say...
Yum!! I'll be looking for those. I just finished Dead End Gene Pool and loved it! I wish I could make myself clean up, I just put it off!
ReplyDeleteThose look delicious. I love hummus, too.
ReplyDeleteWe don't have a Publix where I live, but I'll check some of the grocery stores in my area.
Thanks!
I am just so jealous you have a Publix...that is one of the things most missed after our move!
ReplyDelete