Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The End is in Sight!




This morning was the Back to School Breakfast for our teachers at daughter's middle school. I am the Hospitality chairman this year, so this was my first "event" to coordinate with help from my committee members. It was a success! We served muffins, fruit, sausage and egg casseroles, grits, roasted new potatoes and assorted juices and coffee. The teachers always appreciate and enjoy the food.
Now, just a few little things on my To-Do list for the rest of the week.
School starts for the teens next Monday. We have just a couple things to get, other than that, we are set! I'm thinking a weekend at the lake would be a nice thing!

7 comments:

  1. You definitely deserve a weekend at the lake. Your breakfast sounds so good and I know that every teacher there really appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, been there, done that. Lots of work, but they do appreciate it. Have a good week...we start Thursday, picked up schedule today. J4 is still not driving. This sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure wish your kids went to my school! That's a great idea for the teachers' first day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Move to Berkeley County please and bring your kids to my school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been a busy girl. I know ' cause I used to be involved with lots of things at our children schools. I KNOW the teachers really appreciate all your hard work.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...back-to-school already! We don't start until after Labor Day.

    Sounds like the breakfast was a success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You deserve a break. That looks lovely - we do an end of the year lunch, but a back-to-school breakfast sounds super.
    pve

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...