There's nothing like being awakened at 6:20am and hearing teenage son's voice saying
"Hi Mom! Were you sleeping? What time is it there?"
Yes, the son that NEVER even wrote a letter home from summer camp thought it would be nice to check in bright and early this morning! I guess I have give him a break, after all, they were getting ready to have to go to their rooms for the night and it IS hard to realize you are 14 hours ahead of your home time!
I really thought we would NEVER hear from him the whole time he was gone! Sounds like he is having a blast so far.
"Hi Mom! Were you sleeping? What time is it there?"
Yes, the son that NEVER even wrote a letter home from summer camp thought it would be nice to check in bright and early this morning! I guess I have give him a break, after all, they were getting ready to have to go to their rooms for the night and it IS hard to realize you are 14 hours ahead of your home time!
I really thought we would NEVER hear from him the whole time he was gone! Sounds like he is having a blast so far.
Always good to know that when they are away, that they are having a good time - even if it is a "wake-up" call!
ReplyDeletepve
Glad that he's having a good time!
ReplyDeleteI know you were thrilled to hear from him. Legare called us one morning at 4:15 am from Prague to tell us it was snowing. He was so excited that we couldn't get mad BUT we also couldn't go back to sleep.
ReplyDelete