Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Either I Read Too Much, or I'm Losing My Mind!

I was browsing in the book store today when I came across this book. I remembered that it was one that I had wanted to read, but couldn't remember if I had read it or not. So I read the back cover, flipped through and read a few pages and decided that I had not.
Fast forward to me at home. I get the book out and read a few more pages and something starts to seem very familiar... I go look in my reading journal where I record every book I read and.....
You got it! I read it last April!
So my mistake is your gain. If you would like a chance to read this book, leave a comment. If you post about it on your blog, I'll give you some extra chances to win! Deadline to comment will be midnight on Thursday! Hopefully there is someone out there that hasn't read it yet! It was actually a very good story, after I remembered reading it!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to read it. I've done the same thing with books many times. You must do a lot of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that all the time. I went through all my books recently and found a whole bunch of duplicates. And I'm getting so I can't remember what I've read, too. It's really bad in series books that come out once a year. I have to go back and reread the last one because half the time I've no clue what they're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this book - but can't remember a thing about it. Think I liked it though! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...