When I have lots on my plate I begin to feel very anxious! And man, do I have a lot on my plate!
College son moves back to Clemson next week! He will be living in an apartment off campus and we pick up the keys on Friday. I am ready for him to be back at school!
Our new closet is finally finished! I am slowly getting things transferred to it.
I posted the before photo a couple posts ago. Here is the after:
I won't even show you what one of the spare bedrooms looks like! I moved everything that was in our office in there and it looks like an episode of Hoarders! We did sell the big, ugly, roll top desk that we had, and for that I am thankful.
Last week I hosted my Book Club. We read Orphan Train. It was a good book and if you are looking for an easy read, I highly recommend it!
I posted this photo of the wines I had for that night on IG and someone asked if it was book club or wine club? I said a little of both!
Today teen daughter registered for her senior year of high school! I don't know if I am ready to tackle this! I may need to replenish my stock of wine! ;)
If you don't hear from me, you'll know I am busy getting two kids ready for school, or I have been buried alive in the spare bedroom!




My book club is both too :-)
ReplyDeleteBOY, your plate does sound FULL! I can relate but only about a half of a plate so far for me. YAY, for hopefully running into you at Clemson! This week buying dorm stuff has me in sticker shock! Can imagine buying for an apartment :) BEST of luck this week!
ReplyDeleteOMG I am overwhelmed as well! Um book club= wine club! Duh! LOL
ReplyDelete