We have always been a fairly quiet family. There's never been yelling, the kids were never allowed to run around screaming and hollering. But man, this house is really quiet with both of the teens gone! It's quiet and it feels so big! I keep joking that I am going to take in boarders to fill the upstairs bedrooms.
I am also finding that I don't have enough to do to fill my days! I work part time at Middleton Place, but that is maybe 4 days a month. I don't really want to tie myself down with a full time job, maybe I should start more volunteering? I don't think I am going to rush into anything since I do have a few home improvement projects that I need to complete first.
Well at least today is Wednesday, two more days until the weekend. It's my FIL's birthday on Saturday so we are going to Myrtle Beach to take him to brunch or lunch and then husband and he will play golf while I get to visit with my MIL.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Friends had this to say...