Aren't you lucky to have a TJ's nearby?? One is supposed to be coming to Charlottesville, an hour away. I can't wait! If I know anyone traveling who can get to TJ's I'll tell them to look for this.
Not exactly sure what it is, but with cranberry and mango, it can't be bad ~ will keep an eye out for it...sounds like it might be good on some white fish?
Good to know!!
ReplyDeleteAren't you lucky to have a TJ's nearby?? One is supposed to be coming to Charlottesville, an hour away. I can't wait! If I know anyone traveling who can get to TJ's I'll tell them to look for this.
ReplyDeletelooks yummy ... i say go get more xo
ReplyDeleteNot exactly sure what it is, but with cranberry and mango, it can't be bad ~ will keep an eye out for it...sounds like it might be good on some white fish?
ReplyDelete