Monday, April 25, 2011

Total Exhaustion!


It has been a very busy past four days!
It started at 8:30 am on Thursday when daughter and I left for her dance performance dress rehearsal. We didn't get home until around 2:45 and I had to have her back at 5:00pm!
The performance was beautiful as always!
Daughter and friend after performance.

Daughter and another friend.

I took daughter and one of the other dancers to the cast party which was held at one of the family's homes in town. We didn't get home until 11:00 pm! What a long day!
Friday was spent running around doing last minute things for Easter.
Saturday we got up and headed to Myrtle Beach to celebrate husband's grandmother's 90th birthday. It was a very nice party, All of her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren attended. I don't know that we will ever be able to have everyone together in the same place again


Our family with husband's grandmother. She is sitting on husband's lap!!

Easter morning.

Since it was just the four of us, I didn't go all out for our Easter lunch! I just made a ham, potato salad, fruit salad, biscuits, relish tray and angel food cake with strawberries for dessert.

Glad that it is Monday and everyone is back at school and work!
Now, I have to get food together for PTSA meeting tomorrow night!
I don't think I am ever going to slow down!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends had this to say...