
Husband's best friend is leaving tomorrow for a suburb outside of Cleveland. He and husband have been working together off and on for about 11 or so years. Best friend's last day at work is today. The office is taking him out to lunch, all except for husband. He said he wouldn't be able to handle it!
I am sad too. He was a great guy, most of the time. And he was someone that husband really trusted and was a good "ear" for him! But, his wife got a killer job as the director of ambulatory care in some big hospital system and it was too good to pass up. I wish them well, and maybe we'll be making a trip north sometime in the future for a visit!
That is hard. I lost a good friend to the state of FL 12 years ago. It was a very hard time in my life.
ReplyDeleteHugs to your mister.
ha. several friends lost me to the state of FL. but that is really hard. remember it is totally ok to be sad. just don't let it consume you. anyway, a few doors close and several more open. love your blog. please check mine out right here: http://www.sleepinl8.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Poor hubby, makes me sad..be extra nice to him, as he will be melancholy for awhile.. I love your new page, makes me want to bask in the sweet carolina sunshine!
ReplyDeleteGasp! Lowcountry as in Carolina? I did NOT know that! but it made me like your blog three times better because h=those are my HOME STATES baby!
ReplyDelete