Things are looking better!
Son, the person that is having some problems, has started counseling.
So far, so good.
Yesterday one of his friends got punched in the face because he bumped into a kid in the hall at school. He was in ICU, now in regular room. Has broken cheek bone, jaw, orbital bones and some loose teeth. Son is at the hospital now visiting.
I am ready to throw my computer out the window! I think we have a virus and someone in our house thinks he can fix it! I am thinking not!
Teacher workday on Friday, so I am thinking a little trip out of town is in order. Wonder where we should go?
Son, the person that is having some problems, has started counseling.
So far, so good.
Yesterday one of his friends got punched in the face because he bumped into a kid in the hall at school. He was in ICU, now in regular room. Has broken cheek bone, jaw, orbital bones and some loose teeth. Son is at the hospital now visiting.
I am ready to throw my computer out the window! I think we have a virus and someone in our house thinks he can fix it! I am thinking not!
Teacher workday on Friday, so I am thinking a little trip out of town is in order. Wonder where we should go?
Amelia Island??
ReplyDeleteGood for you for insisting on counseling. Better to head it off now instead of later.
ReplyDeleteGood lord, I hope the boy who was hit is ok. What a thug. I hope the kid is punished.
Is this high school? I am so nervous about mini#1 entering middle school. Kids are so mean, especially if you're a little different. I agree. Hope that kid is punished severely. Glad to hear counseling is helping your son.
ReplyDeleteI am very happy to hear things are starting to head the right direction. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete