Back from the lake house. Daughter went home with one of our neighbors up there on Sunday. Son and I will go back tomorrow night to claim her. Then Thursday morning we are driving to visit hubby's parents in Myrtle Beach for a couple days. Hubby's cousin is in town visiting his grandmother and she is the same age as our son. The kids have a great time together, so I thought it would be fun to make a quick visit.
Sunday afternoon was soooo hot, so I was spending a little time inside and was sitting at the table "playing" on the laptop, when I looked up and thought "I really love that little rooster under that table!"
Hubby went to take his dad out to lunch on Father's Day, a two hour drive to Myrtle Beach from the lake! His dad sent him back with some fresh, homegrown tomatoes! They are so yummy! I have been eating tomatoe sandwiches for lunch ever since.
~Steph
It sounds like your family has been busy. It's great that the kids have friends at the lake to play with during the time that you spend there. Enjoy your Myrtle Beach trip.
ReplyDeleteDOTR went over to deliver his dad's father's day present on Monday and came home with a bunch of tomatoes and cucumbers. Yum!
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are beautiful and rooster is adorable. Love it. We just got back from N. Myrtle. Fun. I've tagged you if you want to play along!
ReplyDeleteBelle
I love bringing some hydrangeas in too. They make me happy.
ReplyDeleteSounds like life is busy busy for you.
Hugs!
Kat